Info & Terms of purchase
1. About FK custom
- The company is headquartered in northeastern Skåne.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to [email protected] with your case and your contact information and we will contact you as soon as we have the opportunity.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you must contact us immediately via e-mail to [email protected]
- When the order is placed with us, we will as soon as we have the opportunity to send an invoice to you via e-mail. The order is then sent when the payment has been registered in our bank account.
- As this company is run entirely alongside other full-time work, we can not keep the same delivery terms as stores that have it as their main occupation. We always deliver as soon as possible AND when the payment is registered in our account! NOTE! Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday.
- Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at e-mail address: [email protected]
- Our goal is to ship goods at least one day a week. However, this day may vary from week to week.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices include 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices caused by price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
5. Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered. However, you are the customer for the return shipping back to us.
5.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message must be sent to us at [email protected] In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original packaging.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged product.
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Specially made product, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
6. Complaints and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to [email protected] where you state your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to rectify the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
7. Limitation of liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
8. Product information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
9. Information about Cookies
- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must, for privacy purposes, be informed that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user's browsing. A cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency's website.
10. Personal information
- By shopping at FK custom, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- FK custom is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
10.1 What is personal information?
- A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
10.2 What information do we store?
- In order to be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legal basis
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings take place with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
- The payment providers (payment services) we use are:.KLARNA
10.4.2 Shipping company
- In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification.
- The shipping companies we work with are: DHL.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to be able to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
- We use for sending out newsletters.
10.5 The right of access
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
10.6 Right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
10.7 The right to be forgotten
- You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as whether it should be retained because we must fulfill a legal obligation (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
10.8 Responsible for data protection
- FK custom is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
10.9 How we protect your personal data
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure way.
- We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is operated by Quickbutik AB based in Helsingborg.
11. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
12. Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.